Vericant's Global InterviewDeliver video interviews from anywhere in the world directly to Admission Officers' inboxes
Want to take a Vericant Interview, but live outside of Mainland China? Take Vericant’s Global Interview!
Over the past 7 years Vericant has built a reputation among exceptional schools in North America as the most secure, trusted, and highest quality video interview producton the market. We are excited to offer this service to students around the world!
The Vericant Global Interview allows you to deliver a professional admissions interview directly to your dream school. Talk about your experiences, passions, and future goals with one of our highly trained interviewers and Vericant will send it directly to the school through our video interview platform.
How does it work?
Vericant will work with you to find a date and time that suits you
You bring your laptop or tablet to the secure interview location we provide
You connect to our remote interviewer over video for your interview
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
What if I can't travel to one of Vericant's third party locations?
Why are interviews only available Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm?
How is it different from a Vericant Interview?
The only difference is that Global Interviews are conducted via laptop, instead of in-person.
What should I do before my interview?
You can do a couple things to prepare for your interview:
- Practice answering questions about yourself
- Download Zoom and test your video and audio
- borrow or buy a pair of headphones with a microphone
Why is my camera not working on Zoom?
What do I need to bring to my interview?
On the day of your interview you’ll need to bring a few things:
- A laptop or tablet
- A pair of headphones with a microphone
- Your ID
- Your confirmation form (Vericant will send this to you)
Who should I contact if I will be late?
Please contact your interviewer or the Interview location office. Check your confirmation email for this information.
How long is my interview?
The appointment is an hour. This includes a 30 minute writing sample and a 10-14 minute video interview.
What happens during my interview?
When you first arrive to your interview location, a proctor will be there to help you get your laptop set up and join the meeting via Zoom. Once you’re connected to the interviewer, they will help you get ready for the interview.
- The interviewer will ask to see your ID and confirmation form.
- The interviewer will make sure you have all the materials you need before the interview starts.
- The interviewer will explain the interview process to you and help you feel more comfortable.
- You will then do your video interview. This will be about 10-14 minutes long.
- After the video interview is finished, the interviewer will then have you start the writing sample. You will have 30 minutes to complete the writing sample. The interviewer will stay connected to you via Zoom, in case you have any questions or problems during the writing sample.
- After you have completed the writing sample, the interviewer will have you package up all your materials and leave them for the proctor to pick up.
- Once you have packaged up all the materials, the interviewer will say goodbye and end the meeting. You are then free to leave.
What happens after my interview?
After your interview, you will receive an email from Vericant letting you know that we have received your video and have begun processing it. Once Vericant has finished processing your interview, we will send you another email letting you know that you can log into your profile, view your results, and send your interview to schools.
When will I get my results?
Depending on the package you purchased, Vericant will send you your results after 4 pm (Beijing time, UTC+08:00) on either the fifth or the tenth business day after your interview.